Sunday, March 30, 2008

Trunk Show

Me, with the yarnAs a preview for Knitting in the Heartland next weekend, I did a little trunk show yesterday for the Lee's Summit SSK group... The new worsted went over like gangbusters! I love dyeing yarn, I started doing it just because I enjoy playing with the colors, so am always a little surprised and gratified when everyone reacts so strongly to it. In fact I had a bit of a Sally Field moment yesterday -- "You like it, you really like it!" It was a fun day and I can't wait to see all the wonderful things once they are knit up.

2 comments:

ChelleC said...

Love your yarn. Especially the Jaded yarn I bought. Nice. REALLY nice.

Unknown said...

I think I found the perfect sock pattern for one of the three skeins of sock yarn I have. Now I need to choose, green, lavender, or blue. The worsted is going in a Ravelry swap package.

I can't wait to use the stitch markers and the rest I bought for swaps.