Thursday, March 20, 2008

A nice reuseable shopping bag for the farmer's market

Hemp bagI knit this up for a swap on Ravelry -- it went to Samantha in New York. It's made from 100% hemp in DK weight. I liked it so much I may just have to make another one for myself! Pattern is the very cool Everlasting Bagstopper.

For my out-of-state readers, let me hasten to assure you that we are fine. Flooding is pretty bad to the south of us, but the entire state of Missouri is not under water, despite what the evening news says.

2 comments:

ChelleC said...

Nice! Like the bag. Can see why you'd want to make one for yourself.

And yes, I've had similar reactions from out of town folks, why doesn't the news get more specific? They say "State of Mo" like the water is knee deep everywhere.

Kay said...

I know what you mean -- and then every time they report on earthquakes or fires in California, I have to call my folks & ask if it's anywhere near them... I guess every region has its disaster that gets generalized on the national news! One reason I don't like getting my news from the teevee.