Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I think I can, I think I can

Ragna frontAfter allowing Ragna to languish most of the year with occasional bursts of knitting, I have moved it to the top of the Finish-It list & have been cabling like a fiend. I really like knitting large things (sweaters & such) but they take so long! No wonder knitters have so many scarves & hats & little knitted things. Anyway, here is the front of Ragna at about the halfway mark; back and sleeves are done. Once the front is finished, I need to block, seam, and knit the collar. I may wear this thing before the year is out, yay! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you do! It's gorgeous. I love the color AND the cables. :)

Carol said...

This is absolutely beautiful. I am so impressed. Not sure I have the patience to do that pattern.

ChelleC said...

I tried to post on here the other day, but got Blogger wasn't cooperating. I love this!!! Wow, you are so talented, Kay!