Friday, April 07, 2006

Goddess Gathering & Sixth Sense

I cast on the Sixth Sense socks for the Six Sox Knitalong on April 1st & am most of the way done with the leg. I'm going to take my progress pics at the heel, though. There are some seriously fast knitters in that knitalong! People were posting one-sock-done pictures practically as soon as the pattern was up. I'm slower, but I always knit socks two at a time, so I guess I have a built-in slowdown factor there; plus I am only knitting on those at work. (I have a different project or three for at home.)

You won't hear from me for a few days; Miriam & I are going to the Goddess Gathering women's retreat at Ozark Avalon this weekend -- Mike will be a single dad till Sunday evening. After the storms we had last night, looks like clear weather in the forecast, so we ought to be in for a pretty (but muddy) camping trip. Blessed Be! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great GG. Ever heard of the one at Camp Gaea? Too much fun.