Saturday, April 01, 2006

April Fools

I got Mike really good with an April Fool's prank... he was gone all morning on a bus trip, and when he came home in the afternoon we ran out to Lowe's to get a couple things. I waited till he was all settled into the passenger seat of the van & casually told him that one of the college boys across the street had peeled out of the driveway in his new Mustang & clipped the front driver-side fender. We'll have to get that fixed, dang it, but I can drive on it in the meantime, it's not bad. He got all upset. "Really? How bad was it? Let me take a look at it!" I let him get out of the car & walk around to the opposite side before I hung my head out of the window & sang out, "April fool!" He's hard to fool, so I love it when I can manage to pull him in like that, hook, line, and sinker.

1 comment:

ChelleC said...

Kay, hey it's spring. I'm sleepy - adjusting to Daylight Savings Time is a challenge. Uggghh!!!

Your Kool-Aid dying looks fun. I keep thinking I'm gonna do that . . . . but haven't tried it yet. Chelle