Wednesday, January 18, 2006

B is for Boots

Made for walkingI love my boots. They're a pair of Salomon hikers for which I splurged & paid about $90 a couple years back, and I barely wore them in California, but they have turned into my three-season staple out here in MO -- seeing me through muddy spring, blustery autumn, and icy winter. (It helps that I don't have to dress up for work; school-logo polo & chinos is about all I ever wear these days.)

I love the squeak-crunch of new snow under my boots.
I love warm hand-knit wool socks inside my boots. (You can see a glimpse of my Mock Cable Eyelet socks here.)
I love lacing up my boots and being ready for anything -- rain, mud, snow.

2 comments:

ChelleC said...

Kay, how did you figure out how to:

Get those project thermometer things on the side of your blog?

Also, how did you attach the links to other sites on the sidebar?

Leslie Shelor said...

Stopping by on the ABC-Along. Good boots are the best. Mine are older than some people I know!