Friday, September 23, 2005

Four Truths & A Lie

I jumped right into the "Four Truths and a Lie" blog game -- the newest craze sweeping the Knittyboard -- and lo and behold, I was tagged by Michelle on my very first try! One of these statements is a lie, so call me out in comments!

1. I once received a letter from then-President Nixon.
2. I used to train with a gold medalist in college.
3. I officiated at my best friend’s wedding.
4. I can still do a handstand.
5. While visiting Italy, I wound up in the emergency room with a minor head injury, which took four stitches.

11 comments:

weaselrina said...

Oooh am i first?
I"m going to say that you did not officiate at your best friend's wedding

knottygnome said...

damn, that's what i was gonna say! ok, fine i'll go with the gold medalist.

DomesticOverlord said...

I'm going to o with the handstand, lord knows if I tried it I'd break arm and suffocate under my boobs. Not that I'm saying this would happen to you, just that I can't believe anyone but circus people can do hand stands. I'll shut up now.

DomesticOverlord said...

P.S. Pro-football player, karate brown belt, and a love of both trivia and knitting? Wow, you're my new hero. Or some sort of long lost relative. I'll go back to the shutting up.

Jennifer said...

Well the only thing left is the officiating at the best friend's wedding.

Boo in L.A. said...

Care to have your twin sister officiate on this? ;)

Kay said...

No fair Boo, you were present for at least some of these events.

Boo in L.A. said...

Yes, but all the available options are taken now. I guess I don't understand how this game works. :(

Kay said...

Not so, there's still one option that hasn't been chosen. The rules are pretty simple. One person posts four truths & a lie, the first person to correctly identify the lie is tagged & goes next.

Hey, I like your bike avatar.

DomesticOverlord said...

Well, then it must be Nixon. Have you seen the Nixon button for SP6?

Michelle D. said...

Dammit I keep missing everyone's 4 truths and a lie. Good thing I got to go by default. I'm off to D.O. to see if I can get it the second time around.