Sunday, August 07, 2005

Independence Sit n Knit

Some photos from the Sit n Knit meeting today in Independence. I don't usually get a chance to drive all the way out there, but Ali & I were in Independence anyhow to buy a ridiculous amount of fabric & lace for Ali's gown for the Sesquicentennial Ball. I'll have lots more on that later, I'm sure.


Ali, Chelle, and oops, I forgot her name, Chelle's mom


Me, and Maenwyn


Mary & Jen, & the back of Chelle's head

I promised to post the pattern for the Eyelet Mock-Cable socks, which I happened to be wearing, so watch for that in a later post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kay thanks for posting those photos of the group. That's great! Aren't blogs so fun to read. I have thought of starting one myself, but haven't ventured there yet. Glad to find yours. I've added it to my bookmarks. I read aobut 50 blogs. I need to get a life! Chelle