Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Tick, Tick....

Mike got back from the dome site while I happened to be home for lunch (isn't it great to work less than a mile from home?) They lifted the last panel into place today; check out the links section if you haven't seen the dome blog for a bit.

Anyway, he got ready to hop in the shower, but then called me before he did. He had managed to pick up not one, but two ticks! And guess whose job it is it to pull the nasty things off. If there's anything more disgustingly useless than a tick, I don't want to know what it is. I hate 'em. This is supposed to be a bad tick year, since there was no freeze last winter to kill 'em off, so I have a hunch I haven't seen my last bloodsucker. Yuck.

In knitting news, I haven't finished anything lately! I am getting desparate to finish something, I have two projects that are both in the home stretch (the SnB Alien scarf, and another pair of socks that I took to work for the slooooow times.) Hopefully I can show some completed projects soon.

No comments: