Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Husband Quiz

Today we'll hear from Mike, the Imperator to my Imperatrix. Here's a fun little interview-style quiz -- I borrowed it from Laura.

Me: What is your favorite thing about my knitting?
Hubby: It's all useful stuff, as opposed to mine [he knits chain mail]

Me: What is your least favorite thing about my knitting?
Hubby: Never really thought of it.

Me: What is something I have knitted that you recall as good?
Hubby: Everything you knit is beautiful!

Me: Do you think knitters have an expensive hobby?
Hubby: No more so than any other hobby, all hobbies can be expensive if you really get into it.

Me: Do you have any hobbies?
Hubby: Yes, all kinds. I knit chain mail and collect knives.

Me: Do you have a stash of any kind?
Hubby: Yes, I have a stash of rings that I've been sitting on for years but I am using them now. [Approximately 18,000 rings for an armour shirt]

Me: Have I ever embarrassed you, knitting in public?
Hubby: No

Me: Do you know my favorite kind of yarn?
Hubby: No, I have no idea. There's only like eight million kinds of yarn out there.

Me: Can you name another knitting blog?
Hubby: Not for your kind of knitting, but I'm on a chain mail forum right now.

Me: Do you mind my wanting to stop at knit shops wherever we go?
Hubby: No, do you mind me wanting to stop at the knife shops?

Me: Do you understand the importance of a swatch?
Hubby: Yes, of course. I have to do it too. It's a proof to make sure it's going to look the way I want it to.

Me: Do you read Ave Trivia Imperatrix! (this blog)?
Hubby: Once in a while.

Me: Have you ever left a comment?
Hubby: No

Me: Do you think the house would be cleaner if I didn't knit?
Hubby: No, you keep everything pretty organized, so it's not like it's cluttered. [Note, it's not true, but he said it very sweetly]

Me: Anything you'd like to add?
Hubby: Yes, I really enjoy wearing your knitted stuff.

1 comment:

ChelleC said...

Oh how sweet!!! He's definitely a keeper.