Thursday, October 05, 2006

My Dead Celebrity Soulmate

My starry knightWhy have a boring ordinary romance when you can have a famous other half? Visit this site to discover your true celebrity soulmate! (One caveat -- all the celebs are dead.)

I filled out their simple questionnaire and found out that my dead celebrity soulmate is none other than the mad post-Impressionist bohemian Dutchman himself!
Vincent van Gogh responds...
"You are as brilliant and vivid as the sun! Let us make devastating beauty together!"

N.B.: Of course, just in case things didn't work out with Vince, the site offers several backup choices. It also tried to fix me up with Leonardo da Vinci and/or Rudolph Valentino. Hmmm.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Oh man! I wanted Rudy, but got Vinny and Leo, too. :P Still, a genius or a crazy genius, it's all good. :D

Anonymous said...

Hey, wait a minute! They tried to palm off Leonardo on me, too! What gives? Anyway, thanks for the link. It's one of the better ones, to be sure.

Insulation Contractors Rockford said...

Thhank you