Sunday, June 25, 2006

Get Out da Way!

Trucker girlCheck your rear-view mirror... that's Ali at the wheel. Of course, she's nowhere near old enough to get her permit yet, so her driving is restricted to taking the truck down a quarter-mile to the end of the country road -- there's a little turnaround that would be called a cul-de-sac in the city -- and back up to the dome. Driving is one of those things that gets better with lots and lots of practice, so we figure the more familiar she is with vehicles, the better.

1 comment:

ChelleC said...

My girl has started practicing too. It's scary!!! I hope she doesn't drive like me. Because I'm a bad driver, I just let my husband be the coach. I sit in the back seat, knit tensely and keep my fingers crossed. So far, so good. We've only conquered parking lots so far.