Thursday, December 22, 2005

Yule

A very happy holiday to all, be it Yule, Christmas, Chanukkah, Festivus, Kwanzaa, or whatever winter festival moves you to celebrate!

We've had an adventuresome year in this past one. I wonder what joys and surprises will come our way with the new year. It won't likely be dull, that's for sure. Small-town life may look boring from a distance, but up-close it is richer and fuller of pleasures than I ever imagined in my suburban-sprawl days. Since the dome is running so far behind, we will probably be living in town for another full growing season -- which means a vegetable garden, I think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Chrismakwanziccah. Good Yule. Hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

We miss you Kay! Come to Independence and see us soon. We will be meeting again in January me thinks. Chelle